Welcome Class of 2019!
Are you ready for your senior portraits? Let's do this thing!
We are so excited to photograph the class of 2019 and create some amazing, memorable senior portraits. Our goal for each session is to make something together that feels both honest and representative of you, but also fun and artistic. Something you and your parents will be happy to have hanging on the wall even when you are old enough to have your own kids.
Senior portraits are the last professional portraits taken of students while they are still technically "kids". It's a profound moment, a time when we celebrate the last vestiges of childhood, and also create a launching point into adulthood (readymade Linked-In photos, images for college applications, even "headshots"). No more gray backgrounds and one take. Senior photography is the moment when kids shine, show their heart, personality, and give parents a lasting memory of youth.
HIGH SCHOOL Senior Portrait Sessions|250
Senior sessions are usually outdoors (required by most high schools) or in my studio, we will discuss wardrobe and general themes in advance and I am happy to provide help with planning clothing.
- Session pre-consultation to design your session
- 60 minute portrait session at any location in the Denver-Metro area
- As many outfits as you can wear in an hour
- An in-person ordering appointment with 25 printed proofs for you to see and touch your photos
- One high-resolution, retouched, digital file for your yearbook
All prints & digital files are sold separately
ADDITIONAL TIME | 125
Some students need extra time for additional locations, wardrobe changes, or other special requests. We will happily add on an extra hour of coverage and an additional 25 proofs. (Please schedule additional time in advance.)
BRING A FRIEND | 200/student
Two students may wish to schedule their portrait sessions together. In this case, students will agree on a single location for both portraits and photos will be taken together plus portraits of the students together.
- A two hour portrait session (approximately 60 minutes per student)
- As many outfits as each students can wear in allotted time
- Individual in-person ordering appointments with at least 25 PRINTED PROOFS for each student
- One high-resolution, retouched, digital file for each student's yearbook
- One social media image of students together
COLLECTIONS | STARTING AT 350
All of my collections include beautiful, handmade, matted fine art prints and digital files. You may also purchase a la carte products including framed prints, collages, and albums. Contact Me for more information about our collections.
CHECK OUT OUR SENIOR PHOTO GALLERY | CLICK BELOW
ABOUT THE ARTIST
My name is Willy Wilson, I am a fine art photographer. I am a mom with high school kids but deep down, I might still be a teenager myself. I definitely like to create and invent and try new things with each photo session. We want motion, action, and I don't care if you smile.