Sibling Sunday - September 17, 2017 9AM-10AM
We are holding our first-ever Sibling Sunday at the Denver Green School Farm. Sunday morning you may bring your kids who attend different schools or bring your kids for a group portrait or even a family portrait with mom and dad. Portraits will be first come, first served.
INDIVIDUAL portrait packages
Individual student portraits are minimum order of $45.
8X10 photo of siblings together is $25 with purchase of individual portrait.
Sibling photo only (no individual portraits) - $45 order minimum
Family photos may be taken, price is $95
What to wear for group photos
- Think coordinating not matching.
- Avoid all white or dayglow shirts.
- If you wear prescription eyewear, please make sure to wear glasses that are glare resistant and not transitions lenses. We will be shooting photos outdoors and transitions lenses will not show eyes.
- Solid colors and layers are better than busy prints for group photos.
- Wear some color, all black or all white is boring.
- Bring a hairbrush just in case.
- If you bring a young child, bring a favorite toy or treat to use as a bribe if necessary.
full family portrait sessions
Interested in a full family portrait session? Our sessions are approximately 60 minutes. Session fee is $250 and all prints and files are sold separately. Click below to check out our family portrait gallery or contact me for more information.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
My name is Willy Wilson, I am a fine art photographer. I am a mom with high school kids and I have spent more than 10 years on the PTA (ask me about fundraising!) Capturing your family in photos is something my own family rarely did and I think that makes it that much more valuable to me as an adult. I hope you choose to document your family before the kids are grown!